The Wheel are Ireland’s national association of community and voluntary organisations, charities, and social enterprises. Its National Summit takes place on Wednesday, 1 June (9:30 am to 7:30 pm) at Croke Park.
Summit 2022 will bring together top experts and inspiring leaders from the non-profit sector and beyond to explore the key challenges facing these organisations and enterprises.
Jillian van Turnhout is one of the speakers.
If you attend, you can look forward to:
- A special address by Taoiseach Micheál Martin.
- An opening address by Joe ‘O’Brien TD, Minister of State at the Department of Rural and Community Development with special responsibility for Community Development and Charities.
- Panel discussions and debates, featuring 17+ top speakers.
- Practical training sessions on new funding sources, the board & CEO relationship, HR (hybrid & remote working), and European partnerships.
- The launch of the Leadership Academy, a new model for leadership development in the community and voluntary sector.
- EXPO: over 30 specialist service providers.
- A special celebration of our sector’s positive impact, and the announcement of the winners of the Mary Redmond Award, a national honour, bestowed by The Wheel’s board of directors on a person (or persons) who has made an extraordinary contribution to civil society in Ireland.
- Networking opportunities galore to help you reconnect.
Summit 2022 will have something for everyone, whether you are a CEO, manager, trustee, or volunteer, and both members and non-members of The Wheel are welcome to attend. The cost is €125.00 for members and €250.00 for non-members. Click on the picture below if you want to book.